Deborah Silveria, Ph.D. is a licensed psychologist and LMFT. She works at the Amen Clinics in Costa Mesa, California where she specializes in complex trauma. She has been practicing EMDR since 1996 and has traveled to areas providing EMDR after disasters (Haiti, San Bernardino terrorist attacks). Dr. Silveria is a Trainer for EMDR Trauma Recovery Network and a facilitator for the EMDR Institute. She is also an Approved Instructor in Critical Incident Stress Management for the International Critical Incident Stress Foundation. She is the EMDR consultant and program coordinator for a week-long retreat for first responders with PTSD.
- Course Manual
- Suicide video 1 -- History and Trends
- Suicide video 2 -- Theories
- Suicide video 3 -- Risk Assessment
- Suicide video 4 -- Coping Strategies
- Suicide video 5 -- Standard of Care
- Suicide video 6 -- Self Care
- Suicide video 7 -- Suicide and Telehealth
- Course Evaluation
- Quiz and CE Information
All Courses, Advanced Trainings
EMDR Professional Training's Membership
Become a member of EMDR Professional Training’s growing community of professional therapists where you’ll find resources, advanced training in EMDR Therapy, and supportive collaboration with your peers.