Membership with EMDR Professional Training: Support You Deserve
The practice of therapy can be isolating. It’s easy to feel as if you’re on your own in the work of helping others. You don’t have to go it alone. Become a member of EMDR Professional Training’s growing community of professional therapists where you’ll find resources, advanced training in EMDR Therapy, and supportive collaboration with your peers.
Benefits of Membership
Access to videos and resources Discussion groups Monthly online meetings with Dr. Curt Rouanzoin and Dr. Michelle Gottlieb Discounts on live and online Advanced Trainings
Your work is important. Join our membership at EMDR Professional Training and get the support you deserve.
- Membership Eligibility
- Welcome to our monthly Study Group!
- Moderated Forum
- Discounts and Deals
- Phase 1: History Taking
- Phase 2: Mechanics
- Phase 2: Safe Place
- Phase 3: Assessment
- Phase 4: Desensitization
- Phase 5: Installation
- Phase 6: Body Scan
- Phase 7: Closure
- Incomplete Target
- Basic Training Essentials
- What is EMDR
- What EMDR is NOT!
- How to do a treatment plan (video)
- How to do an Affect Scan when a client is stuck or looping, in Phase 4 (video). Note that the BLS are edited for ease of viewing.
- Simple Cognitive Interweave (video) Note that BLS is edited for ease of viewing.
- Dealing with looping with mechanical changes
- How to shut down an incomplete target, including using a container (notice the BLS is slow when doing this), Safe/Calm place. How then to open up the incomplete target next session, starting with Phase 8, then starting the reprocessing again.
- How to do Bilateral Stimulation (video)
- Working with 16 year-old
- Working with 12-year old
- Working with a 6-year old
- TICES Grid
- Robbie Adler-Tapia's Reverse Protocol