- Getting Started with Goals and Objectives
- Goals and Objectives Worksheet Downloadable
- Why start with goals and objectives?
- What story should you tell?
- The Hero's Journey
- Hero's Journey
- Lisa Cron- Everything is Story
- Story... How Does It Help Your Presentation?
- Story and your Main Goal
- How do I read this?
- Reading and Evaluating Research Downloadable
- Presenting Data
- A Quick Review
- Critical Thinking Concepts and Tools Downloadable
- Entering the Conversation
- Your Presentation Guide, part 1
- Presentation Worksheet Downloadable
- More considerations as you create your presentation
- Your Presentation Guide, part 2
- Templates -- entering the conversation, introducing the voices of research perspectives, and connecting the parts -- Downloadable
- APA Style Help
- What About Plagiarism?
- What about audiovisuals?
- Prezi Tutorial
- Take a breath and go!
- Going Live!
- Be Yourself!
- What if everything goes wrong?
- How to Handle Presentation Problems
- Handle Problems with Grace and Style
- Handle Problems with Grace and Style -- Downloadable
- More advice from experts
- Chris Anderson TED
- Julian Treasure- Speak So People Listen
- Self-Promotion the Right Way
- Perfecting Your Elevator Speech
- The 30-Second Elevator Speech
- Writing Your Bio
- Thanks for participating!
It's easy to get started!
Go to Course Enrollment below and start the checkout process.
EMDR Professional Training™ Members: Find your coupon code in your Membership course > Discounts and Deals. Then, Proceed to Checkout and enter the coupon code for this course when prompted. Complete your enrollment at your Membership price.
Regular enrollment: Proceed to Checkout and complete at the regular enrollment price.
Have a Coupon? Proceed to Checkout and enter the coupon code when prompted. Coupon codes are not case sensitive.
All Courses, Advanced Trainings
EMDR Professional Training's Membership
Become a member of EMDR Professional Training’s growing community of professional therapists where you’ll find resources, advanced training in EMDR Therapy, and supportive collaboration with your peers.